BALL – Engineer Master II Skindiver Heritage Blue Dial DM3308A-S1C-BE
Choose your retailer below
Ball Engineer Master II Skindiver Heritage Bracelet Chronometer
Ball Engineer Master II Skindiver Heritage
The Ball Engineer Master II Skindiver Heritage is an extension of the sea exploring line. This was launched in partnership with world champion constant weight freediver Guillaume Nery. A certified chronometer, it’s accurate to -4/+6 seconds per day. Find out more about COSC here.
Case, Dial, Bracelet
Firstly, with a 42mm brushed stainless steel case, the Skindiver Heritage feels comfortable on the wrist. Secondly, a blue uni-directional rotating bezel with luminous ceramic top allows you to safely time your dive. Similarly, the dial is also blue with bold hour indexes. Furthermore, to ensure night visibility, 15 micro gas tubes on the hands and dial glow brightly in the dark. Also, a day and date indicator is a useful feature. Additionally, the heavy-duty crown screws-in to the case to ensure water resistance. Moreover, an anti-reflective sapphire crystal protects the dial. Finally, a robust stainless steel bracelet secures the watch to the wrist.
Water resistant to 30 bars (300m)/990ft, the Ball Skindiver Heritage Watch is also anti-magnetic and shock resistant.
Ball Watch Company
Founded in 1891, Ball Watch Company is committed to producing “the mightiest, superior watches that endure all adverse conditions”. The Ball Engineer Master II Skindiver Heritage is certainly testament to that. Strong, accurate and precision-made, this powerful watch will be your steadfast diving companion. For complete peace of mind, it is covered by a fantastic four year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Automatic movement calibre BALL RR1102-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, day & date
- Stainless steel case, 42mm diameter, 15.2mm deep
- Uni-directional luminous rotating bezel
- Screw-down crown
- Shock resistant 5,000Gs
- Anti-magnetic 80,000A/m
- Blue dial – 15 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands, and dial for night reading capability
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Stainless steel bracelet, deployment clasp
- Water resistant 30 bar (300m)/990ft (diver)
- Four Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Ball Watch Company