CITIZEN – Perpetual Chronograph A-T AT4004-52E
Choose your retailer below
Citizen Eco-Drive Perpetual Chronograph A-T Radio Controlled Watch
Citizen Perpetual Chronograph A-T
Citizen Eco-Drive technology combined with atomic timekeeping make the Citizen Perpetual Chronograph A-T the most accurate watch in the world. The perpetual calendar is radio controlled in 5 time zones. Additionally, it boasts a 1 second chronograph that measures up to 60 minutes and power reserve. Also, other great features include an alarm, day/date display and a tachymeter to measure speed.
Case, Dial, Bracelet
Firstly, in two tone stainless steel, the case is 42mm in diameter. Secondly, the dial is black with gold detailing and luminous hour indexes and hands for improved legibility. Similarly, the bracelet is also in two tone stainless steel and has a folding clasp with double hidden push buttons.
Equipped with an Eco-Drive movement, the Citizen Perpetual Chronograph A-T is powered by light and will never need a battery. Covered by a fantastic Five Year Warranty, this watch uses the latest technology to make it a highly accurate precision timekeeping instrument.
- Eco-drive movement – powered by light. Never needs a battery.
- Two tone stainless steel case, 42mm diameter
- Black dial, luminous hands and markers, power reserve indicator
- Atomic timekeeping technology with synchronized time adjustment available in 5 time zones
- 1 Second Chronograph, measures up to 60 minutes, 12/24 hour time
- Perpetual calendar
- User defined time in 15 minute increments (A-TM)
- Two tone stainless steel bracelet, folding clasp with hidden double push buttons
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water resistant to 20 bars (200m) – suitable for swimming, showering and snorkelling
- Five Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Eco-Drive, Radio Controlled
Two Tone Steel and Yellow Gold Plated