CITIZEN – Promaster Bullhead Racing Chrono Limited Edition AV0076-00X
Choose your retailer below
Citizen Promaster Bullhead Racing Chrono Limited Edition
Citizen Promaster Bullhead Racing Chronograph
The Citizen Promaster Bullhead Racing Chronograph pays homage to a retro 1973 Citizen Bullhead model. With its crown and pushers on the top of the case, the watch resembles the head of a bull with horns. This style first started to appear in the 60’s and 70’s and gives this newly modernized version a unique and on trend look. Furthermore, it is a Limited Edition of 1,973 pieces to reflect the year the original watch was released.
Movement, Features, Dial
Firstly, with a hand assembled movement, the Citizen Promaster Bullhead Racing Chronograph features a 1/5 second flyback chronograph and alarm. Instantaneous flyback means that the second hand flies back to zero and instantly starts counting again when the flyback button is pressed. Secondly, the watch also features a tachymeter, power reserve indicator and date. Additionally, the combination of green on the dial with the black and red of the chrono sub dials and hands adds to the retro look of the watch. Furthermore, simple luminous hour, minute hands and hour markers ensure that the dial is legible at all times.
With great attention to detail, the way the leather strap fits around the case is quite unique to this model. In a nod to its 70’s predecessor, the strap appears almost moulded around the case with even the pushers and crown set into it. In black perforated leather to increase air flow, it is green on the underside and has green contrast stitching. Finally, a stainless steel folding buckle with push button release ensures the security of the watch.
Equipped with an Eco-Drive movement, the Citizen Promaster Bullhead Racing Chronograph is powered by light and will never need a battery. Covered by a fantastic Five Year Warranty, this unique timepiece has 70’s heritage with state of the art modern Citizen specification.
- Limited Edition of 1,973 pieces worldwide
- Eco-drive hand-assembled movement- powered by light. Never needs a battery.
- Hand assembled movement
- Stainless steel case, 45mm diameter
- Green dial, luminous hands and markers, power reserve indicator
- 1/5 flyback chronograph measures up to 12 hours
- Power reserve indicator
- Black leather strap, foldover clasp with push button release
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water resistant to 20 bars (200m) – swimming, showering and snorkelling
- Presented in special green gift box with Limited Edition information
- Five Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Chronograph, Limited Edition