DUCKWORTH PRESTEX – Blue Dial Quartz Chronograph 42mm D550-03
Choose your retailer below
Duckworth Prestex Blue Dial Quartz Chronograph 42mm
Duckworth Prestex Blue Dial Quartz Chronograph
The Duckworth Prestex Blue Dial Chronograph is a striking reinterpretation of an original Prestex design. Ultra-reliable and super accurate, it is equipped with a cutting-edge Miyota 6S21 movement.
Firstly, the retro polished, cushion-style case is constructed from durable 316L stainless steel. Secondly, the dual-layer dial construction adds visual depth. Additionally, the blue sunburst finish plays beautifully with light. Also, the bright yellow seconds hand and hour markers add a bright pop of colour to the dark dial.
Furthermore, a screw-down crown and caseback helps the watch achieve a water resistance rating of 100-metres.
Moreover, the sapphire glass is scratch-resistant, ensuring that the chronograph’s handsome looks will endure for many years to come.
Finally, the padded, vintage-look, Horween Chromexcel leather strap is supremely comfortable and durable. Supplied with quick-release spring bars, it is easy to change it yourself for an alternative look.
Duckworth Prestex is a British brand with its origins in 1869 in Bolton. The founder, Neil Duckworth’s family firm, Prestons, started making its own pocket watches under the Prestex name in the 1920’s. Over the next few decades, Prestex produced a variety of timepieces including chronographs, pocket watches and some stunning dress watches. The name was lost in the 1960’s. However, after a long career in the watch industry, Neil has now realised a lifelong ambition to resurrect his original family watch brand.
Designed in Britain, Duckworth Prestex watches are practical, elegant and affordable.
- Individually numbered from a limited edition of 500
- Miyota 6S21 quartz chronograph movement
- Accuracy: +/-20s per month
- 316L solid stainless steel case, 42mm diameter, 13mm thick, lug to lug length: 48.5mm
- Blue sunburst dial, luminous indices and hands
- Double domed sapphire crystal, anti-reflective underside coating
- Screw-down crown
- Blue Horween leather padded strap, contrast stitching
- Water resistant 10 bar (100 m)
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth included
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Battery Powered Quartz
Chronograph, Limited Edition