Duckworth Prestex | Bolton Verimatic Black Strap 39mm | D703-02A
Choose your retailer below
Duckworth Prestex Bolton Verimatic Black Strap 39mm White Dial
Duckworth Prestex Bolton Verimatic Black Strap
This Duckworth Prestex Bolton Verimatic offers a relaxed look with a classical twist. Inspired by the original 1924 Prestex pocket watch, the Bolton has the same stylised numerals and rail-road minute track. Also, with a reliable Miyota 9039 automatic movement, it is accurate to -10/+30s per day.
Firstly, the dynamic 316L stainless steel case is cushion-shaped and uses a combination of brushed and polished finishes. Secondly, its restrained proportions mean it should feel right at home on all wrist sizes.
Furthermore, the Verimatic’s screw-down crown helps the watch achieve an impressive water resistance rating of 200-metres.
The elegant white porcelain dial has bold, stylised arabic numerals in black. Similarly, the blued steel hands are also traditional in style. Additionally, a double domed sapphire crystal protects the dial.
Duckworth Prestex is a British brand with its origins in 1869 in Bolton. The founder, Neil Duckworth’s family firm, Prestons, started making its own pocket watches under the Prestex name in the 1920’s. Over the next few decades, Prestex produced a variety of timepieces. These included chronographs, pocket watches and some stunning dress watches. The name was lost in the 1960’s. However, after a long career in the watch industry, Neil has now realised a lifelong ambition to resurrect the original family watch brand.
Presented in a black lacquered gift box, the Preston Duckworth Bolton Verimatic is covered by a Two Year Warranty.
- Individually numbered
- Miyota 9039 automatic movement
- Accuracy: -10/+30s per day
- 316L solid stainless steel case, 39mm diameter, 11mm thick, lug to lug length: 46.5mm
- Screw-in caseback
- Lug width: 20mm
- White porcelain dial, black printed numerals
- Double domed sapphire crystal, anti-reflective underside coating
- Screw-down crown (polished)
- Black Horween leather strap, quick release spring bars
- Water resistant 20 bar (200 m)
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth included
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Horween Leather, Leather