Elliot Brown | Canford Mountain Rescue Edition | 202-012-R01
Choose your retailer below
Elliot Brown Canford Mountain Rescue Edition Watch
Elliot Brown Canford Mountain Rescue Edition
The Elliot Brown Canford Mountain Rescue Edition is the result of a collaboration with Mountain Rescue England and Wales. From every watch sold, a not insubstantial £36 is donated to Mountain Rescue England & Wales, helping towards the purchase of vital equipment.
Firstly, if you look closely in the right light, you’ll just notice the cross and mountains of the MREW logo subtly ‘ghost’ printed on the dial just above the 6H marker. It’s subtle, discreet and when combined with bold dial detailing, the combination is often the catalyst for a friendly conversation amongst those in the know. Secondly, the hands and hour batons are extra bold for instant reading.
Case, Rubber Strap
With understated elegance, the Canford has a 44mm case made from 316L marine grade stainless steel. However, the watch wears smaller than its dimensions suggest. Furthermore, the black rubber strap is fitted with a stainless steel tongue buckle to match the case. Also, it’s silicone-free, meaning it’s not sticky or stretchy. Moreover, the black dial has subtle white SuperLuminova that you won’t notice until you need it. Finally, the upper crown operates the internal rotating bezel which now features an over sized 12h triangular marker with an MREW inspired red outline.
The Elliot Brown Canford Mountain Rescue Edition has a Swiss-made quartz movement with an End Of Life indicator to tell you when its time to change the battery. Also, the movement sits inside a unique shock-absorbing steel movement housing.
Elliot Brown is a British watch brand. Established in 2013 by Ian Elliot and Alex Brown, Elliot Brown see themselves as an outdoor brand that makes watches. Moreover, worn by real adventurers, Elliot Brown watches are rugged, durable and fit for purpose. Furthermore, every aspect of an Elliot Brown watch is conceived with function in mind. From the brand’s own anti-shock system to the heavy-duty strap fixing bars, an Elliot Brown watch is the ultimate tough timepiece.
For more info on Mountain Rescue England and Wales please visit www.mountain.rescue.org.uk.
- Swiss Ronda 715 quartz movement, 5 jewels
- 3 year battery life with EOL battery indicator
- Steel & elastomer damped shock-absorbing movement holder
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel case
- Case dimensions: Width 44mm, Length 54mm max to tip of case shoulders, Depth 13.5mm
- Internal rotating bezel with SuperLuminova marker
- SuperLuminova coated indices & hands
- Screw-in steel strap bars with screwdriver included
- EPDM black rubber strap, wide tongue buckle, 22mm
- Bolted down caseback with oversize seals
- 2 X Triple sealed 6mm knurled crowns
- Domed & anti-reflective coated Sapphire crystal
- Water resistant 20 bar (200 m)
- Five Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Battery Powered Quartz