Frederique Constant | Art Déco Careé Blue Strap | FC-200MPW2AC2D6
Choose your retailer below
Frederique Constant Art Déco Carrée Watch
Frederique Constant Art Déco Carrée
So feminine, this beautiful Frederique Constant Art Déco Carrée Watch is the epitome of classic elegance.
Firstly, influenced by Art Déco, its rectangular polished stainless steel case has fluted bands around the edges. Secondly, 18 diamonds set in the case lugs add a touch of sparkle and highlight the beautiful colours in the Mother of Pearl dial (view full diamond set version here). The dial has black printed roman numerals with silver guilloché detailing at the centre. Additionally, black hands and a fluted crown set with a blue cabochon add the finishing touches.
Finally, a rich, dark blue calf embossed leather strap secures the Art Déco Carrée to the wrist.
Frederique Constant is based in Geneva, the home of luxury watchmaking. Each hand assembled watch is made with great attention to detail and no compromise in terms of quality. This innovative brand places great emphasis on designing classical watches with a timeless feel.
An FC-200 calibre quartz movement equips the the Frederique Constant Art Déco Carrée Watch. Swiss Made and covered by a two year warranty, it is simply a joy to wear. Presented in beautiful Frederique Constant packaging, understated style is guaranteed.
- FC-200 quartz movement, 4 jewels, 72 months battery life
- Stainless steel three part case with fluted bands, 28mm x 20.7mm diameter, depth 6.98mm
- Lugs set with 18 Diamonds (0.11ct)
- White Mother of Pearl dial, silver guilloché at the centre, black printed roman numerals
- Black hour and minute hands
- Blue calf leather strap, stainless steel pin buckle
- Convex sapphire crystal
- Stainless steel crown with blue cabochon
- Water resistant to 3 bar (30m)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Battery Powered Quartz
White, White Mother of Pearl