JUNGHANS – Max Bill Automatic Watch 27/4700.02
Choose your retailer below
Junghans Men’s Max Bill Automatic Watch
Who was Max Bill?
The Junghans Max Bill Automatic Watch takes it’s name from one of the most extraordinary designers of the last century. An architect, painter and sculptor, Max Bill taught at the world famous Bauhaus design school in Dessau. Following the Bauhaus design principles of utility, functionality and good design, Bill began designing watches for Junghans in 1961. To this day, Max Bill watches have remained largely unchanged by Junghans and still demonstrate Bill’s love of clean lines and legibility.
Max Bill Automatic Watch
With a 38mm stainless steel case, the Max Bill Automatic has a large dial opening and pared back case with minimal bezel. This ensures that the time is the focus of the watch rather than what is surrounding it. Designed with legibility and accuracy in mind, the dial is in a silver-plated white finish with printed arabic numerals and indexes. The hands are shaped for precision and along with the minute track are coated with a luminous substance to ensure legibility in poor light conditions. Fitted with a reliable J800.1 automatic movement, the watch has a power reserve of up to 38 hours. A date function is also a useful feature. Finally, the supple strap is in black leather with a stainless steel pin buckle.
Discover more about Junghans here.
Choose the Junghans Max Bill Automatic Watch if you are looking for an elegant silhouette with all the watch-making know-how of this heritage German watchmaking brand.
- J800.1 automatic movement with up to 38 hour power reserve
- Date function
- Stainless steel case, 38mm diameter
- Case depth: 10mm
- 6-times screwed stainless steel caseback printed with signature of Max Bill
- Convex sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating on both sides
- Silver-plated printed dial in white finish
- Minute track and hands with environmentally-friendly luminous substance for increased legibility
- Black 20mm leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle
- Water-resistant to 5 bar
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty