JUNGHANS – Max Bill Chronoscope Watch 27/4003.46
Choose your retailer below
Junghans Men’s Max Bill Chronoscope Watch
Max Bill and Bauhaus design
The Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope takes it’s name from one of the most extraordinary designers of the last century. An architect, painter and sculptor, Max Bill taught at the world famous Bauhaus design school in Dessau. Following the Bauhaus design principles of utility, functionality and good design, Bill began designing watches for Junghans in 1961. To this day, Max Bill watches have remained largely unchanged by Junghans and still demonstrate Bill’s love of clean lines and legibility.
Max Bill Chronoscope
Firstly, with a 40mm polished steel case, the Max Bill Chronoscope has a large dial opening and pared back case with minimal bezel. This ensures that the time is the focus of the watch rather than what is surrounding it. Secondly, designed with legibility and accuracy in mind, the dial is white with black printed indexes and arabic numerals. Sub dials provide 30 minute and 12 hour counters. Fitted with a J880.2 automatic movement, the watch has an impressive power reserve of up to 48 hours.
Discover more about Junghans here.
The Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope is a modern design classic with watchmaking heritage. For complete peace of mind, it is covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
- J880.2 automatic movement with up to 48 hour power reserve
- Stop function and date, 30 minute and 12 hour counters
- Stainless steel case, 40mm diameter
- Case depth: 14.4mm
- 5-times screwed caseback printed with signature of Max Bill
- Convex sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating on both sides
- Concave matt silver-plated dial in white finish with printed hour markers
- Minute track and hands with environmentally-friendly luminous substance for increased legibility
- Stainless steel milanese bracelet with safety buckle
- Splash resistant
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Milanese, Metal Bracelet