JUNGHANS – Meister Mega Blue Dial Watch 058/4801.00
Choose your retailer below
Junghans Meister Mega Radio Controlled Blue Dial Watch
Junghans Meister Mega Watch
The Junghans Meister Mega Watch is inspired by the 1930’s Junghans timepieces created by artist Anton Ziegler. The Meister Mega combines classical styling with the latest in radio-controlled watch technology.
Dial, Case, Strap
Firstly, the matte dark blue dial is clean and functional. Steel indexes at 12,3,6 and 9 plus hour markers and a minute track ensure the dial is supremely legible. Secondly, the hour and minute hands are luminous for increased visibility in poor light. Additionally, the hard plexiglass is anti-reflective to make is easy to see in bright light.
Furthermore, the 38.4mm case is in polished stainless steel. Finally, a tan leather strap with stitched sides completes the handsome look.
Junghans Radio-Controlled Movement
The J101.65 radio-controlled movement connects to atomic clocks which ensures the watch remains as accurate as possible. This is especially helpful when the clocks change or when travelling to different time zones. Finally, the time is set using the crown or Junghans Mega app.
The Meister Mega is a functional, contemporary timepiece that you will love to wear.
- J101.65 Radio-controlled Quartz movement
- Date function
- Convenient time setting using crown or the Junghans MEGA app
- Precise seconds display in half-second increments
- Stainless Steel case, 38.4mm diameter
- Case depth: 9.2mm
- Midnight blue dial with luminous hour and minute hands
- Tan leather strap with stitched sides
- Convex, hard plexiglass with coating for increased scratch resistance
- Water resistant 3 bar (30 m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty