JUNGHANS – Meister Mega Kleine Sekunde Watch 058/4902.00
Choose your retailer below
Junghans Meister Mega Kleine Sekunde Leather Strap Watch
Junghans Meister Mega Kleine Sekunde Watch
The Junghans Meister Mega Kleine Sekunde Watch unites classical watchmaking with precise technology. Since 1936, only the finest timepieces produced by Junghans bore the label “Meister” (Master). In keeping with this tradition, modern Meister watches are characterised by a dedication to quality. Moreover, equipped with the latest in radio-controlled movements, the Meister Mega guarantees unparalleled precision.
Glass, Dial, Strap
Firstly, the dial is protected by a convex, hard plexiglass. This is coated with Sicralan to enhance scratch resistance. Secondly, the silver-plated dial is in a white finish with applied indexes at 12, 3, 6 and 9 and printed hour markers inbetween. Additionally, the stainless steel hour and minute hands are coated with an environmentally friendly luminous substance to ensure legibility in poor light. Furthermore, a subsidiary dial clearly displays the seconds. Also, a date indicator at 3 o’clock is a useful feature.
Finally, a brown horse leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle completes the classic look.
Meister Mega Movement with small seconds
The Meister Mega is equipped with the latest radio-controlled movement from Junghans: calibre J101.66. Also, the time is conveniently set via the crown or Junghans MEGA App.
A refined timepiece combining traditional styling with the latest technology in watchmaking.
- J101.66 radio-controlled movement
- Stainless steel case with screwed caseback, 38.4mm diameter
- Case depth: 9.2mm
- Date function
- Convenient time setting via the crown or Junghans MEGA app
- Precise second display in half-second steps
- Convex hard plexiglass coated with sicralan for increased scratch resistance
- Matt silver-plated dial in white finish, hour and minute hands with an environmentally friendly luminous coating
- Brown horse leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle.
- Water resistant 3 bar (30 m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty