Junghans – Meister Agenda Watch 027/7366.01
Choose your retailer below
Men’s Meister Agenda Watch
The Meister Agenda Watch from German brand Junghans takes it’s inspiration from the Meister Watches of the 1930’s which were designed by artist Anton Ziegler. The look is classical but with quirky and interesting detailing and functionality.
This watch is a perfect fit for the man with a busy schedule but who prefers a more traditional, quality timepiece as the watch features a week indicator at 12 o’clock, a date at 3, a power reserve hand at 6 and a day window at 9 (in English).
The movement is an automatic calibre J810.5 with an impressive 42 hour power reserve.
The watch has a gold PVD coated stainless steel 40.4mm case with a convex hard plexiglass coated with sicralan to ensure scratch-resistance. Underneath, the dial is in matt silver and the hour and minute hands are coated in an environmentally-friendly luminous substance to allow visibility in poor light conditions.
The strap is made from genuine Louisiana alligator and is in black with stitched sides and a gold PVD coated pin buckle.
A watch with interesting horological detailing and classic good looks.
- Gold PVD coated stainless steel case, 40.4mm diameter
- Case depth: 12.2mm
- Matt silver dial with luminous hour and minute hands
- Black Louisiana Alligator leather strap with stitched sides and PVD coated buckle
- Week indicator at 12 o’clock
- Date indicator at 3 o’clock
- Power Reserve indicator at 6 o’clock
- Day window at 9 (in English)
- Convex, hard plexiglass with sicralan scratch resistant coating
- Water resistant 3 bar (30 m)
- J810.5 Automatic Movement with 42 hour power reserve
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty