JUNGHANS – Meister Mega Black Dial Watch 058/4803.44
Choose your retailer below
Junghans Meister Mega Black Dial Radio Controlled Bracelet Watch
Junghans Meister Mega Black Dial Watch
The Junghans Meister Mega Black Dial Watch is inspired by the 1930’s Junghans timepieces created by artist Anton Ziegler. The Meister Mega combines classical styling with the latest in radio-controlled watch technology.
Dial, Case, Bracelet
Firstly, the anthracite grey dial features a map of the world to reflect the international time zones. Steel indexes at 12,3,6 and 9 plus hour markers and a minute track ensure the dial is supremely legible. Secondly, the hour and minute hands are luminous for increased visibility in poor light. Additionally, the domed sapphire crystal has an anti-reflective coating on both sides to reduce glare.
Furthermore, the 38.4mm case is in stainless steel. Finally, a stainless steel bracelet provides the finishing touch and a folding clasp with double push button release secures it to the wrist.
Junghans Radio-Controlled Movement
The J101.65 radio-controlled movement connects to atomic clocks. This ensures the watch remains as accurate as possible, which is especially helpful when the clocks change or when travelling to different time zones.
The Meister Mega is a functional, contemporary timepiece that you will love to wear.
- J101.65 Radio-controlled Quartz movement
- Date function
- Convenient time setting using crown or the Junghans MEGA app
- Precise seconds display in half-second increments
- Stainless Steel case, 38.4mm diameter
- Case depth: 9.2mm
- Anthracite grey dial with map of the world design and luminous hour and minute hands
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Water resistant 5 bar (50 m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty