Junghans – Meister Pilot Chronograph 027/3591.00
Choose your retailer below
Junghans Meister Pilot Automatic Chronograph Watch
Junghans Meister Pilot Chronograph
Reignite your fascination with flying with the Junghans Meister Pilot Chronograph. Junghans have been passionate about flying since the 1930’s when they produced on board clocks for aeroplanes and airships. Moreover, in 1955 they launched the legendary Bundeswehr Chronograph for the German military which referenced the instrument layout of a cockpit.
Case, Dial, Movement, Strap
The Meister Pilot Chronograph follows in the tradition of the original Bundeswehr Chronograph. However, it has been reinvented for today with modern materials and an up to date specification. Firstly, the case is in stainless steel. Secondly, it is set with an ergonomically shaped bi-directional bezel to ensure a firm grip. Additionally, the sapphire crystal is scratch resistant. Also, it is treated with an anti-reflective coating. Furthermore, beneath the glass, the dial is matt black with luminescent, applied numbers and hands to ensure maximum legibility in poor light.
Equipped with an automatic J880.4, the watch has a 38 hour power reserve. Finally, the functional strap is in brown leather and is riveted where it joins the case. The sides are contrast stitched in white.
Junghans is a pioneering German watch brand with a heritage that dates back to 1861.
- J880.4 Automatic movement with 38 hour power reserve
- Stainless Steel case, 43mm diameter
- Bi-directional turning bezel
- Case depth: 14mm
- Black dial with luminous hour and minute hands
- Riveted Brown leather strap with white contrast stitching and stainless steel buckle
- Convex scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant 10 bar (100 m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty