MICHEL HERBELIN – Cap Camarat Silver Dial Watch 12245/B42
Choose your retailer below
Michel Herbelin Cap Camarat Silver Dial Watch
Michel Herbelin Cap Camarat Watch
Transport yourself to the glamour of the French Riviera with this Michel Herbelin Cap Camarat Silver Dial Watch.
Case, Dial and Bracelet
Firstly, with a sculpted stainless steel case, the brushed bezel is set with 6 decorative screws. Secondly, the silver dial has a bold horizontal pattern with applied steel indexes and hands. Coated in a luminous material, they ensure legibility in poor light conditions. Also, the centre seconds hand is red. Combined with the blue minute track, these colours are a nod to the French heritage of the brand. Additionally, a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects the dial.
The substantial stainless steel bracelet is in a brushed and polished finish. Furthermore, a folding clasp ensures the security of the watch. Also, water resistant to 10 bar (100 m) and with a reliable Swiss Ronda quartz movement, the Michel Herbelin Cap Camarat Silver Dial Watch is a practical timepiece that guarantees style.
Michel Herbelin is an independent watchmaking company that has been in the hands of the Herbelin family since 1947. All watches are designed and made in France with great care and painstaking attention to detail. For complete peace of mind, all watches come with a minimum two year guarantee.
Read our full review of this watch here.
- Swiss Quartz Movement Ronda 11 1/2 715
- Stainless steel case, 40.5mm diameter
- Brushed bezel set with 6 decorative screws
- Silver dial with horizontal lined pattern, applied stainless steel indexes and blue minute track
- Indexes, hour and minute hands are luminous for improved legibility in poor light conditions
- Stainless steel bracelet in polished and brushed finish
- Folding stainless steel clasp with double push button release for added security
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire crystal
- Water resistant 10 bar (100 m)
- Made in France
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Battery Powered Quartz