MICHEL HERBELIN – Fifth Avenue Watch 17137/11BL
Choose your retailer below
Michel Herbelin Fifth Avenue Women’s Blue Strap Watch
For girls that just want to have fun, Michel Herbelin has created the stylish Fifth Avenue Watch. Named after New York’s most famous shopping street, it has an unusual design with the crown at the 12 o’clock position. Consequently, this accentuates the clean, uninterrupted sides of the square, stainless steel case. The dial is white with silver tone stylised arabic numerals at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 hourly positions. Additionally, the hour and minute hands are also in a silver tone. With its smooth blue padded strap with white contrast stitching, this is a fresh new design that will turn heads.
The Fifth Avenue Watch is equipped with a reliable Swiss Ronda movement. Moreover, it is also water resistant to 3 bars and has a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Michel Herbelin is an independent watchmaking brand that has been in the hands of the Herbelin family since 1947. All watches are designed and made in France with great care and painstaking attention to detail. For complete peace of mind, the Michel Herbelin Fifth Avenue Watch comes with a two year guarantee.
- 5 1/2 Ronda 751 Swiss quartz movement
- Stainless steel case, inner part: 25.5mm X 19mm, outer part: 25.5mm x 29mm, depth 5mm
- White dial with steel indexes and arabic numbers
- Blue calf leather strap with white contrast stitching and steel pin buckle
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire crystal
- Water resistant 3 bar (30 m)
- Made in France
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Battery Powered Quartz