MICHEL HERBELIN – Inspiration 1947 Strap Watch 18247/15GO
Choose your retailer below
Michel Herbelin Inspiration 1947 Men’s Leather Strap Watch
This Michel Herbelin Inspiration 1947 Watch is inspired by vintage Herbelin watch designs from 1947-1950. The Tan calf strap with white stitching teamed with the stand out blue dial with small arabic numerals combine to give a high end feel. The dial also features a sub-dial showing minutes and a large, easy to view double date at the 12 o’clock position. The curved blue dial sits neatly under a domed sapphire crystal, fitting the contours of the 40mm polished steel case, accented by a fluted, ball-shaped crown set with a blue cabochon stone.
The Michel Herbelin Inspiration 1947 Watch is a classical timepiece. Crafted from the finest materials, it is a handsome complement to any man’s wrist.
Michel Herbelin is an independent watchmaking brand that has been in the hands of the Herbelin family since 1947. All watches are designed and made in France with great care and painstaking attention to detail. For complete peace of mind, all watches come with a minimum two year guarantee.
- Stainless steel case, 40mm diameter
- Case depth: 7mm
- Blue dial with arabic numbers and minute track
- Sub dial showing minutes
- Large double date window
- Tan leather strap with white contrast stitching and stainless steel pin buckle
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire crystal
- Fluted crown set with blue cabochon stone
- Water resistant 3 bar (30 m)
- 11 1/2 Ronda 6004.B 0001 Swiss Quartz movement
- Made in France
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Battery Powered Quartz
You may also like…
JUNGHANS - Meister Hand Wind Blue Dial Watch 27/3504.02
Ships in 5-10 DaysView Product