MICHEL HERBELIN – Inspiration Moon Phase Watch 12747/AP11GO
Choose your retailer below
Michel Herbelin Inspiration Moon Phase Men’s Leather Strap Watch
This Michel Herbelin Inspiration Moon Phase Watch is inspired by vintage Herbelin watch designs from 1947-1950. The focal point of the white dial is an aperture that draws the gaze to a moon phase indicator. Artfully decorated with stars, it shows the precise positioning of the moon in real time. At the 3 and 9 o’clock positions are date and day counters with elegant needle hands. Baton hour markers alternate with arabic numerals in a balanced arrangement around the dial on a simply laid out minute track. The curved dial sits neatly under a domed sapphire crystal, fitting the contours of the 38 mm polished steel case, accented by a fluted, ball-shaped crown set with a blue cabochon stone.
The Michel Herbelin Inspiration Moon Phase is a classical timepiece. Crafted from the finest materials, it is a handsome complement to any man’s wrist.
Michel Herbelin is an independent watchmaking brand that has been in the hands of the Herbelin family since 1947. All watches are designed and made in France with great care and painstaking attention to detail. For complete peace of mind, all watches come with a minimum two year guarantee.
- Stainless Steel round case, 38mm diameter
- Case depth: 8.45mm
- White dial with black graphic arabic numerals and index markers. Three sub-dials indicate day, date and moon phase
- Tan calf leather strap with white contrast stitching and steel pin buckle
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire crystal
- Water resistant 3 bar (30 m)
- Swiss Ronda 10 1/2 706 quartz movement
- Made in France
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Battery Powered Quartz