MICHEL HERBELIN – Scandinave Two Tone Bangle Watch 17408/BT52
Choose your retailer below
Michel Herbelin Scandinave Two Tone Bangle Watch
Inspired by the simplicity and minimalism of Scandinavian design, the Michel Herbelin Scandinave Two Tone Watch is a design classic.
Firstly, the smaller of two sizes available with a 26mm case, a 31mm version is also available. Secondly, the clean lines of the two tone case and bangle are sleek and streamlined. Furthermore, the silver dial has applied dot hour markers set with CZ crystals. Finally, with adjustable links on the underside and a simple snap clasp, Scandinave can be worn loose like a bangle or closer to the wrist.
Equipped with a Swiss Ronda quartz movement, the Scandinave Watch is reliable and dependable. Additionally, it is water resistant to 3 bars (30m) and has a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Michel Herbelin is an independent watchmaking brand that has been in the hands of the Herbelin family since 1947. All watches are designed and made in France with great care and painstaking attention to detail.
The Michel Herbelin Scandinave Two Tone Watch is a contemporary timepiece that is sure to attract genuine wrist envy. For complete peace of mind, it is covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 5 1/2 751 Ronda Aig. No. 1 Swiss quartz movement
- Two tone yellow gold PVD stainless steel case, diameter 26mm, depth 5mm
- Silver dial, CZ set gold dot hour markers
- Polished stainless steel bangle, adjustable links and snap clasp
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire crystal
- Water resistant 3 bar (30 m)
- Made in France
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty