MÜHLE-GLASHÜTTE – 29er Big Strap Watch M1-25-33-LK
Choose your retailer below
Mühle-Glashütte 29er Big Men’s Automatic Strap Watch
The 29er Big from Mühle is your perfect sailing companion. The 29er takes its name from the class of sailing dinghies used by talented young sailors in the ISAF Youth Sailing World Championships. Aimed at those training to sail the larger Olympic 49er, the 29er is a two person high performance sailing skiff able to reach high speeds thanks to its sleek, hydrodynamic hull.
With a substantial 42.4mm stainless steel case, the 29er Big is clear and easy to read thanks to its black dial with applied steel indexes. To ensure legibility in poor light, the minute track and hour and minute hands are coated in Super LumiNova. Similiarly, to ensure it is easy to read in bright light, the sapphire crystal has an anti-glare coating.
The strap is practical in waterproof leather and red rubber. The red stitching of the strap is highlighted by the red second hand. The screw-down crown ensures water resistance to 10 bars.
The 29er Big is a functional sailing watch of dependable quality.
- SW200-1 automatic movement, Mühle version with woodpecker neck regulation (for shockproofing) and 38 hour power reserve
- Stop-second function, fast date correction
- Stainless steel case, 42.4mm diameter
- Case depth: 11.3mm
- Transparent caseback
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating
- Black dial with applied steel indexes
- Minute track and hands with Super LumiNova for increased legibility
- Waterproof leather and rubber strap with stainless steel pin buckle
- Water resistant up to 10 bars (100m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Waterproof leather & rubber