MÜHLE-GLASHÜTTE – 29er Casual Blue Dial Strap Watch M1-25-72-NB
Choose your retailer below
Mühle-Glashütte 29er Casual Blue Dial Textile Strap Watch
Mühle-Glashütte 29er Casual Watch
The Mühle-Glashütte 29er Casual Watch is your perfect companion both on land and on water. The 29er takes its name from the class of sailing dinghies used by talented young sailors in the ISAF Youth Sailing World Championships. Aimed at those training to sail the larger Olympic 49er, the 29er is a two person high performance sailing skiff able to reach high speeds thanks to its sleek, hydrodynamic hull.
Case, Dial, Strap
Firstly, with a substantial 42.4mm stainless steel case but only 9.35mm thick, the 29er Casual is the slimmest watch in the Mühle collection. Secondly, the case has a finely brushed bezel whilst the sides are polished. Consequently, the contrast between the matt and glossy surfaces adds an interesting dimension. Additionally, the dial has applied steel indexes. Furthermore, to ensure legibility in poor light, the minute track and hour and minute hands are coated in Super LumiNova. Conversely, to ensure it is easy to read in bright light, the sapphire crystal has an anti-glare coating. Also, a date indicator at 3 o’clock is a useful feature. The screw-down crown ensures water resistance to 10 bars.
Finally, the strap is practical in a buff textile finish with a stainless steel pin buckle. The watch is also supplied with an additional leather strap and quick release spring bars ensure it is easy to swap between the two.
Equipped with a SW300-1 automatic movement, the Mühle-Glashütte 29er Casual Watch is a smart, reliable timepiece. Slim enough to wear under a shirt cuff but practical for fun on the water too.
- Swiss Sellita SW300-1 automatic movement, Mühle version with woodpecker neck regulation (for shockproofing) and 42 hour power reserve
- Stop-second function, fast date correction
- Stainless steel case, brushed and polished finish, 42.4mm diameter
- Case depth: 9.35mm
- Transparent caseback
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating
- Navy blue dial with applied steel indexes
- Minute track and hands with Super LumiNova for increased legibility
- Buff textile strap, stainless steel pin buckle
- Includes an additional leather strap with quick release spring bars
- Screwed see-through caseback
- Water resistant up to 10 bars (100m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
You may also like…
MÜHLE-GLASHÜTTE - Teutonia II Small Second M1-33-42-LB