Mühle-Glashütte | Seebataillon GMT Blue Strap Watch | M1-28-62-KB-II
Choose your retailer below
Mühle-Glashütte Seebataillon GMT Men’s Blue Rubber Strap Watch
Why was the Mühle-Glashütte Seebataillon GMT developed?
If you are looking for a heavy duty sailing watch then look no further than the Seebataillon GMT from Mühle-Glashütte. Developed for the Sea Battalion of the German Navy, this watch is a serious piece of kit. Frequently deployed outside of Germany to protect the soldiers, ships and premises of the German Navy, the Sea Battalion operates on the high seas. The units of the Sea Battalion include marksmen and boarding teams trained to protect merchant ships against pirates and carry out embargo checks. Therefore the watch they wear has to withstand all the demands of this extremely tough role.
Special features of the Seebataillon
To ensure that the Mühle-Glashütte Seebataillon GMT is not too heavy, it has a titanium case. Since the wearer is frequently carrying heavy equipment, it is important that the watch does not add to this load and is therefore as lightweight as possible. Similarly, the position of the crown at 4 o’clock is to allow maximum mobility to the wearer’s hand.
Dial & GMT function
The dial has excellent readability thanks to the double indices at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions as well as a split triangular marker at 12 o’clock. This precisely defines the position of the hand at the full minute mark. Similarly, a luminous coating on the hands and indices allows the watch to be legible in poor light conditions. The GMT hand can be set to display GMT or a second time zone. The pointer at the end of the hand is skeletonized so that it does not obscure the minute track on the dial.
The Mühle-Glashütte Seebataillon GMT is a remarkable watch combining practicality and comfort.
- SW 330-1 automatic movement, Mühle version with patented woodpecker neck regulation (for shockproofing)
- 48 hour power reserve
- Second time zone/24 hour display
- Date function with fast date correction
- Titanium case with bi-directional bezel, 45mm diameter
- Case depth: 12.7mm
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Transparent caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Blue dial with Super LumiNova coated hands and indices
- Blue Indian rubber strap with titanium safety clasp and extension. Screwed strap attachment bridges
- Water resistant up to 30 bars (300m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty