MÜHLE-GLASHÜTTE – Terrasport II Watch M1-37-47-LB
Choose your retailer below
Mühle Glashütte Terrasport II Men’s Pilot Leather Strap Watch
Instrument watches and the town of Glashütte
Instrument watches have been produced in the small town of Glashütte since 1845. However, these were in the form of pocket watches. It wasn’t until the 1930’s that wristwatches became widely popular in the form of easy to read pilots’ watches. These time measuring instruments were designed with their intended use in mind. Pilots were equipped with chronographs, large observation watches were given to navigators and other crew members wore smaller three-hand watches.
The Terrasport collection of pilot watches from Mühle has absolute precision and reliability at the forefront of its design. Firstly, Terrasport II has a 40mm brushed stainless steel case with a screw-down crown. Secondly, for maximum contrast, the dial is cream with bold black arabic numerals. Coated in Super LumiNova, the hands and dial markers are easy to read even in poor light. Moreover, the pilot triangle at 12 o’clock is a nod to the heritage of this design. Also, the second hand has a red tip which corresponds with a red marker at 12 o’clock.
The automatic movement is a reliable SW 200-1 calibre with the brand’s own rotor and surface finishes. Completed with a brown buffalo leather strap with white contrast stitching, the watch is comfortable to wear.
Choose the Terrasport II if you are looking for a legible, well-designed automatic timepiece with watchmaking heritage.
- SW 200-1 automatic movement, Mühle version with patented woodpecker neck regulation (for shockproofing)
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date function with fast date correction
- Stainless steel case in brushed finish, 40mm diameter
- Case depth: 10mm
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Transparent caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Cream dial with Super LumiNova coated hands, hour numerals and hour markers
- Brown buffalo leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle
- Water resistant up to 10 bars (100m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty