MÜHLE-GLASHÜTTE – Teutonia II Day/Date M1-33-65-LB
Choose your retailer below
Mühle-Glashütte Teutonia Day/Date Tag/Datum Strap Watch
Described by Mühle-Glashütte as “an elegant business watch” the Teutonia II Day/Date is both stylish and functional.
The presentation of the weekday takes centre stage and is displayed in a curved window beneath the 12 o’clock marker. The shape mirrors that of the case which creates an integrated and harmonious look. A date display at 6 o’clock is another very useful feature.
The stainless steel case is finished to the highest standards and has an easy to grip screw-down crown.
To enable you to see into the intricate workings of the automatic movement, the watch is fitted with a transparent caseback.
The Teutonia II Day/Date is a timekeeping instrument that will last for many years to come. It’s classical styling will never date and the watch embodies all the horological expertise of this heritage watchmaking brand.
- SW 240-1 automatic movement, Mühle version with patented woodpecker neck regulation (for shockproofing), own rotor and characteristic Mühle surface finishes
- 38 hour power reserve
- Fast date and weekday correction
- Stainless steel case in brushed and polished finish, 41mm diameter
- Case depth: 12.3mm
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Transparent caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Dial in silver guilloche finish, applied indices, blackened hands
- Black crocodile leather strap with butterfly clasp
- Water resistant up to 10 bars (100m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty