MÜHLE-GLASHÜTTE – S.A.R. Rescue Timer Watch M1-41-03-MB
Choose your retailer below
Mühle Glashütte Men’s S.A.R. Rescue Timer Bracelet Watch
The demands of Search and Rescue
The Mühle Glashütte SAR Rescue-Timer was designed in conjunction with the German Maritime Search and Rescue Service. The result is an exceptionally robust watch able to meet any challenge. Since it was first developed, the SAR Rescue Timer has been in operation on the 56 rescue cruisers of the German Maritime Search and Rescue Service.
What first strikes you about the SAR Rescue-Timer is the intensely luminous hands and indices. Coated in Super LumiNova, they consequently shine brightly in dim light ensuring the dial can always be seen. The 42mm case is in stainless steel with a black rubber bezel to protect the case from impacts. Additionally, at 4mm, the sapphire crystal is unusually thick and has an internally ground loupe for magnification of the date.
The positioning of the crown at 4 o’clock is a safety feature as it avoids injury to anyone being pulled out of the water. Similarly, the crown is rounded for the same reason. Above all, expect a highly practical watch that can withstand the demands of working in a tough marine environment.
Mühle Glashütte are a fifth generation family business established in 1869 by Robert Mühle. Since 1994 the company has gone under the name Mühle Glashütte Nautische Instrumente, equipping cruise ships and luxury yachts with marine time systems. Precision, legibility and reliability are the attributes that underlie all the brand’s time measuring instruments. For complete peace of mind, all watches are covered by a two year warranty.
- SW 200-1 automatic movement, Mühle version with patented woodpecker neck regulation (for shockproofing)
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date function with fast date correction
- Stainless steel case with rubber bezel, 42mm diameter
- Case depth: 13.5mm
- Sapphire crystal 4mm thick with internally ground loupe
- Transparent caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Black dial with intensely luminous Super LumiNova coated hands and indices
- Stainless steel bracelet with safety clasp and extension. Screwed strap attachment bars.
- Water resistant up to 10 bars (100m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty