MÜHLE-GLASHÜTTE – Terrasport I Pilots Chronograph M1-37-74-LB
Choose your retailer below
Mühle Glashütte Men’s Terrasport I Pilots Chronograph Watch
The Mühle Glashütte Terrasport I Pilot Chronograph is designed with absolute precision and reliability in mind. Firstly, the Terrasport I Chronograph has a substantial 44mm brushed stainless steel case with a screw-down crown. Secondly, for maximum contrast the dial is black with bold white arabic numerals. Also, coated in Super LumiNova, the hands and dial markers are easy to read even in poor light. Moreover, the second hand has a red tip which corresponds with a red marker at 12 o’clock and on the sub dials.
The automatic movement is a reliable MU 9413 calibre with an impressive 48 hour power reserve. Finally, completed with a soft, black buffalo leather strap with white contrast stitching, the watch is consequently comfortable to wear.
Choose the Mühle Glashütte Terrasport I Chronograph if you are looking for a legible, well-designed automatic chronograph with watchmaking heritage. For complete peace of mind, all watches are covered by a two year warranty.
- MU 9413 automatic movement, Mühle version with patented woodpecker neck regulation (for shockproofing), Glashütte three-quarter plate and characteristic Mühle surface finishes
- 48 hour power reserve
- Date function with fast date correction
- Stainless steel case in brushed finish, 44mm diameter
- Case depth: 13.6mm
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Transparent caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Black dial with Super LumiNova coated hands, hour numerals and hour markers, sub dials indicate elapsed seconds, minutes and hours
- Black buffalo leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle
- Water resistant up to 10 bars (100m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty