MÜHLE-GLASHÜTTE – Teutonia II Small Second M1-33-42-LB
Choose your retailer below
Mühle-Glashütte Men’s Teutonia II Kleine Sekunde/Small Second Watch
Plain elegance and down-to-earth luxury are the watchwords for the Teutonia family of classical timepieces from Mühle-Glashütte. At home in a business setting or with a casual shirt, these are refined timepieces for the discerning man about town.
The Kleine Sekunde or “small second” Teutonia watch is characterised by its drop second dial located at the 6 o’clock position. This is perfectly balanced by the Mühle lettering at 12 o’clock. The midnight blue dial is particularly suave with a solarized finish and applied steel indexes. The 41mm case is in a polished and brushed finish and has a transparent caseback so the workings of the movement can be easily seen.
The strap is in a tan crocodile leather with a stainless steel butterfly clasp. Screwed strap fixing bars ensure the security of the watch.
The Teutonia II Small Second is a handsome timepiece that embodies all the technical know-how of this heritage watchmaking brand.
- SW 260-1 automatic movement, Mühle version with patented woodpecker neck regulation (for shockproofing), own rotor and characteristic Mühle surface finishes
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date function with fast date correction
- Stainless steel case in brushed and polished finish, 41mm diameter
- Case depth: 13mm
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Transparent caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Blue dial with solarization, applied indices, nickel-plated hands
- Tan crocodile strap with stainless steel butterfly clasp
- Water resistant up to 10 bars (100m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty