MÜHLE-GLASHÜTTE – Teutonia IV Moonphase Watch M1-44-05-LB
Choose your retailer below
Mühle-Glashütte Men’s Teutonia IV Moonphase Leather Strap Watch
Amazingly over 50 years have now passed since man first landed on the moon. We remain fascinated by all things lunar whether it is a planned mission, an eclipse or a new image of the moon.
In launching their Teutonia Moonphase watch, Mühle-Glashütte have paid meticulous attention to creating their unique moonphase display. The disc within the moonphase display is around 10mm wide and rotates, completing a full cycle in 59 days. The disc contains two images of the moon and is therefore able to provide a realistic day-by-day insight into its lunation from a new moon to a full moon and back to a new moon over a period of around 29.5 days.
The images of the moon have also been painstakingly created with the large and small craters carefully reproduced. Similarly, the night sky surrounding the moon is in characteristic Mühle blue with a multitude of tiny stars.
With its beautiful blued hands and blue anodised rotor, this is a truly elegant well-crafted timepiece.
- SW 280-1 automatic movement, Mühle version with patented woodpecker neck regulation (for shockproofing), blue anodised anniversary rotor and characteristic Mühle surface finishes
- 38 hour power reserve
- Fast date and moonphase correction
- Stainless steel case in brushed and polished finish, 41mm diameter
- Case depth: 12.6mm
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Transparent caseback
- Screw-down crown
- White dial, applied indices, blued hands
- Black leather strap with a stainless steel double folding clasp
- Water resistant up to 10 bars (100m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
You may also like…
SEIKO PRESAGE - Spring Drive White Enamel SNR037J1
Ships in 30 DaysView Product