Oris | Aquis Date Calibre 400 Green 41.5mm | 01 400 7769 6357-07 4 22 77FC
01 400 7769 6357-07 4 22 77FC
Choose your retailer below
Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400 Green 41.5mm with 18ct Bezel
Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400 Green Dial Watch – 41.5mm Case
This Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400 Green Dial Watch has a 41.5mm case. The Calibre 400 is nothing short of a game changer. With an incredible 10-year warranty, it’s clear that Oris’ Calibre 400 transforms the performance and capability of the Oris Aquis Date watch. Moreover, it also demonstrates the watchmaker’s confidence in manufacturing mechanical calibres to the very highest of Swiss standards. Discover more about the Calibre 400 here.
Water Resistance, Case, Dial
The rich green dial of the Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400 Watch exudes calm. With an impressive 300-metre water resistance, this model is ready to explore deep below the ocean’s surface. Firstly, the multi-piece stainless steel case is 41.50mm in diameter with an 18ct gold turning top ring with ceramic minutes scale top ring for effectively measuring elapsed time underwater. Secondly, the green sunray dial has bold, white hour markers. Along with the hands, these are coated in superluminova for legibility in poor light. Additionally, a white minute track ensures the dial is easy to read. Finally, a domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal protects the dial.
Power Reserve, Caseback, Bracelet
The Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400 Green Dial Watch has an incredible 120 hour power reserve which is very useful for anyone who doesn’t wear their watch every day. Also, it has an easy grip screw-down security crown. Similarly, the see-through sapphire crystal caseback also screws-in and grants a clear view into the performance of the Calibre 400. Finally, the green rubber strap has a folding clasp with diving extension facility for wearing over the top of a heavy diving suit.
Oris have been manufacturing fine watches since 1904 and are one of a small handful of Swiss watch brands that makes only mechanical watches. Built to last and provide a lifetime of enjoyment, this Oris Aquis watch is covered by a ten year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Automatic winding date movement, Oris 400, 21 jewels
- 120 hour power reserve
- Vibrations: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, date
- Instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device, stop second
- Stainless steel case, 41.50mm diameter
- 18ct yellow gold turning top ring, ceramic minutes scale top ring
- Stainless steel screw-down crown
- Green dial – indices and hands with SuperLuminova
- Sapphire crystal, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating on inside
- Stainless steel screwed see-through sapphire glass caseback
- Green rubber strap, security folding clasp with extension, Interhorn width: 22mm (Bracelet also available)
- Water resistant 30 bar (300m)
- Supplied with certificate
- Ten Year Manufacturer’s Warranty – when you register with MyOris