SEIKO PRESAGE – Blue Enamel Dial Power Reserve Watch SPB091J1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Presage Blue Enamel Dial Power Reserve Men’s Automatic Watch
This Seiko Presage Blue Enamel Dial Watch with power reserve perfectly embodies the design principles of the Presage collection. Aesthetic minimalism combine with Seiko’s mechanical watchmaking skills to create a prestige watch with timeless appeal.
For this special watch, Seiko looked to the ancient decorative art of enamelling. Long prized for its beauty, strength and versatility, enamel is used to create the blue dial of this Seiko Presage Watch. Just 0.1mm thick, the result is a vivid blue dial that in decades to come, will remain as fresh-faced as the first time you wear it. Contrasting white roman numerals give the watch a vintage look and a minute track ensures legibility. The gently curved hands are in white and follow the contours of the sapphire crystal.
Movement and Bracelet
Equipped with an automatic 6R27 calibre movement, the Seiko Presage Blue Enamel Dial Watch has a power reserve of up to 45 hours. The amount of power left in reserve is indicated by a display at the 9 o’clock position. A date indicator display is at 6 o’clock. The 40.5mm case is in stainless steel and has a see-through caseback so that the intricacies of the movement can be appreciated. The stainless steel bracelet is finished to the highest standards and has a folding clasp with push button release for security.
Covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty, the Seiko Presage Blue Enamel Dial Watch is a unique timepiece with a fascinating heritage.
- Automatic movement calibre 6R27 with manual winding capacity
- Accurate to +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Power reserve of approx. 45 hours
- 29 jewels
- Power Reserve indicator
- Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
- Stainless steel case, 40.5mm diameter, 47.8mm long, 12.8mm deep
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal, anti-reflctive coating on both sides
- Blue enamel dial
- Stainless steel bracelet, deployment clasp with push button release
- See-through screwed caseback
- Water resistant to 10 bar (100 m)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty