SEIKO PRESAGE – Men’s Automatic Enamel Dial Watch SPB047J1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Presage Men’s Automatic White Enamel Dial Leather Strap Watch
Seiko Presage Men’s Automatic
This Seiko Presage Men’s Automatic Watch with white enamel dial perfectly embodies the design principles of the Presage collection. Aesthetic minimalism combine with Seiko’s mechanical watchmaking skills to create a prestige watch with timeless appeal.
For this special line of watches, Seiko looked to the ancient decorative art of enamelling. Long prized for its beauty, strength and versatility, enamel is used to create the pure white dial of this Seiko Presage Watch. Consequently, at just 0.1mm thick, the result is a bright white dial that in decades to come, will remain as fresh-faced as the first time you wear it. Classic roman numerals give the watch a vintage look and in addition, a black minute track ensures legibility. The gently curved hands are in a beautiful blued finish and follow the contours of the box shaped sapphire crystal.
Movement and strap
Equipped with an automatic calibre 6R15 movement, the Seiko Presage White Enamel Dial Watch has a power reserve of up to 50 hours. The 39.5mm case is in stainless steel and has a see-through caseback so that the intricacies of the movement can be appreciated. The strap is in brown crocodile leather with stitched sides and a deployment buckle for security. Additionally, a second strap strap is also supplied in black leather.
The Seiko Presage White Enamel Dial Watch is a prestige timepiece that will last for generations.
- Automatic movement calibre 6R15 with manual winding capacity
- Accurate to +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Power reserve of approx. 50 hours
- 23 jewels
- Stainless steel case, 40.5mm diameter, 47.8mm long, 12.4mm deep
- White enamel dial
- Blued curved hands
- Black crocodile leather strap with deployment clasp
- Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- See-through screwed caseback
- Water resistant to 10 bar (100m)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty