SEIKO PRESAGE – Riki Watanabe Blue Enamel Dial Watch SPB163J1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Presage Riki Watanabe Blue Enamel Dial Watch
Seiko Presage Riki Watanabe Watch
The Seiko Presage Riki Watanabe Blue Enamel Dial Watch draws on Japanese tradition and craftsmanship. Collaborating with the Riki Watanabe team who are pioneers of modern Japanese design, this variation follows the beautifully simple, functionally modern design of the famous “Riki Steel Clock”.
Blue Enamel Dial
Firstly, made by Master Craftsman Mitsuru Yokosawa and his team, the blue enamel dial requires a specific glaze application process. The special enamel gives the dial a unique sheen and a warm, organic beauty. As the dials are manufactured by firing at high temperatures, the dials often have tiny dimples, dots and rough areas. These are unique features of a genuine enamel dial. Secondly, the contrasting white hour indexes and minute track take their legible design from the “Riki Steel Clock”. This gives the watch a minimalist look. Additionally, a subsidiary dial at 6 o’clock displays the date whilst a further dial at 9 o’clock displays the amount of power left in reserve.
The 39.9mm case is in polished stainless steel. In keeping with the dial, the case is simple and modern. The brown leather strap is deliberately plain and has a folding clasp with push button release for security. Equipped with an automatic 6R27 movement, the watch has a 45 hour power reserve.
Covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty, the Seiko Presage Riki Watanabe Blue Enamel Dial Watch is a unique timepiece that successfully combines Seiko’s watchmaking expertise and technological advances with traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Automatic movement calibre 6R27 with manual winding capacity
- Accurate to +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Power reserve of approx. 45 hours
- 29 jewels
- Date hand
- Power reserve display
- Stop seconds hand function
- Stainless steel case, 39.9mm diameter, 47.2mm long, 12.4mm deep, 89g weight
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Blue enamel dial – manufactured by firing at high temperature, there may be little dimples, tiny dots and rough surface on the dial
This is a unique feature of a genuine enamel dial
- Brown horse skin leather strap, deployment clasp with push button release
- See-through screwed caseback
- Water resistant to 10 bar (100m)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty