SEIKO PROSPEX – Alpinist Black Dial Compass Bracelet Watch SPB117J1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Prospex Alpinist Black Dial Compass Bracelet Watch
Seiko Prospex Alpinist Black Dial Watch
The Seiko Prospex Alpinist Black Dial Watch is perfect for lovers of the great outdoors. From the Land series of watches, it was first launched in 1959 exclusively for the Japanese market. However, Alpinist became so popular amongst Seiko fans that it was launched globally. The modern Alpinist has an upgraded specification including a longer power reserve of 70 hours and an upgrade to a sapphire crystal.
Case, Dial, Compass, Bracelet
Firstly, in stainless steel, the 39.5mm diameter case is robust and strong. Secondly, the dial is black with applied silver tone triangular hour markers. Additionally, Lumibrite on the hour markers ensures the dial is legible and easy to read. Similarly, the hands are also coated in Lumibrite. Furthermore, an inner rotating ring displays a useful compass. This is adjusted using a crown located at 4 o’clock. Additionally, a date window at 3 o’clock is a useful feature.
Finally, a stainless steel bracelet with a secure folding clasp completes the look.
Water resistant to 20 bars, this is a practical timepiece with a casual aesthetic. Equipped with an automatic 6R35 calibre movement, the Seiko Prospex Alpinist Black Dial Watch is accurate to +25 to -15 seconds per day. For complete peace of mind it is covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty. A great all-round watch for the active man.
- Automatic movement calibre 6R35 with manual winding capacity
- Accurate to +25 to -15 seconds per day
- 70 hour power reserve
- 24 jewels
- Stainless steel case, dimensions: 39.5mm diameter, 46.4mm long, 13.2mm deep
- Weight 147g
- Date display
- Stop second hand function
- Rotating compass inner ring
- Black dial – indexes and hands with Lumibrite for improved legibility in poor light
- Stainless steel bracelet, three-fold clasp with push button release
- Curved sapphire crystal with magnifier, anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- See-through screw caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant 20 bars (200m)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty