SEIKO PROSPEX – Alpinist Grey Dial Automatic Watch SPB159J1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Prospex Alpinist Grey Dial Automatic Leather Strap Watch
Seiko Prospex Alpinist Grey Dial Watch
The Seiko Prospex Alpinist Grey Dial Watch is perfect for lovers of the great outdoors. From the Land series of watches, it was first launched in 1959 exclusively for the Japanese market. However, Alpinist became so popular amongst Seiko fans that it was launched globally. The modern Alpinist has an upgraded specification including a longer power reserve of 70 hours and an upgrade to a sapphire crystal.
Case, Dial, Strap
Firstly, with a 38mm diameter case in stainless steel, the dial is in a grey textured finish and is graded. Consequently, it is darker at the edges and a lighter shade at the centre. Secondly, contrasting cream arabic figures and a minute track with Lumibrite ensures that the dial is legible and easy to read. Similarly, the silver tone hands are also coated in Lumibrite. Additionally, a date window at 3 o’clock is a useful addition. Furthermore, a black calf leather strap with secure folding clasp completes the look.
Water resistant to 20 bars, this is a practical timepiece with a casual aesthetic. Equipped with an automatic 6R35 calibre movement, the Seiko Prospex Alpinist Grey Dial Watch is accurate to +25 to -15 seconds per day. A two year manufacturer’s warranty guarantees peace of mind. A great all-round watch for the active man.
- Automatic movement calibre 6R35 with manual winding capacity
- Accurate to +25 to -15 seconds per day
- 70 hour power reserve
- 24 jewels
- Stainless steel case, see-through caseback
- Case dimensions: 38mm diameter, 46mm long, 12.9mm deep
- Weight 85g
- Date display
- Stop second hand function
- Grey dial – indexes and hands with Lumibrite for improved legibility in poor light
- Black calf leather strap, three-fold clasp with push button release
- Curved sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- See-through screw caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant 20 bar (200m)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty