SEIKO PROSPEX – Divers 1965 Modern Reinterpretation Automatic Bracelet SPB143J1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Prospex Divers 1965 Reinterpretation Automatic Bracelet Watch
Seiko Prospex Divers 1965 Reinterpretation
The Seiko Prospex Divers 1965 Reinterpretation Watch is inspired by Japan’s first 150m diving watch created 55 years ago. Upgraded from the original for increased comfort and higher visibility, it has a clear dial layout, a smaller case size, lower centre of gravity and 70 hour power reserve.
Case, Dial, Bracelet
Firstly, the 40.5mm diameter stainless steel case is smaller than the 1965 watch and is therefore comfortable for any wrist size. Secondly, the contemporary charcoal grey dial has high visibility indexes and hands coated in Lumibrite. These are designed for maximum legibility under water. Similarly, the uni-directional elapsed time bezel also has Lumibrite coated figures. Additionally, the curved sapphire crystal has an anti-reflective coating on the inner surface to reduce glare. A date indicator at 3 o’clock is also a useful feature. Furthermore, the watch has a screw caseback and an easy to grip screw-down crown. Finally, a stainless steel bracelet adds the finishing touch and a three-fold clasp with push-button release secures it to the wrist. An extender also means that it can fit over a wetsuit.
Equipped with an automatic 6R35 calibre movement, the Divers 1965 Reinterpretation Watch has a power reserve of 70 hours. Additionally it is accurate to +25 to – 15 seconds per day and is water resistant to 200m.
The Seiko Prospex Divers 1965 Reinterpretation Watch is a heritage-inspired divers watch that you will love to wear. For complete peace of mind, it is covered by a two year warranty.
- Automatic movement calibre 6R35, manual winding capacity, 24 jewels
- Accurate to +25 to – 15 seconds per day
- Duration: approx. 70 hours
- Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
- Stainless steel case (super hard coating), dimensions: 40.5mm diameter, 47.6mm long, 13.2mm deep
- Weight: 180g
- Uni-directional rotating bezel with Lumibrite
- Grey dial – indexes and hands with Lumibrite
- Curved sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Stainless steel bracelet, three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
- Screw caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant 20 bar (200m)/660ft
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty