SEIKO PROSPEX – Monster Diver Black Bracelet Watch SRPD29K1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Prospex Monster Diver Men’s Automatic Black Bracelet Watch
Sometimes known to polarise opinion, the Seiko Prospex Monster Diver Watch has a strong, some might say, aggressive design. Created as a practical Diver’s watch it is certainly bold and unashamedly practical.
Water resistant to 200 m/660 ft, the heavy-duty case is in black ion-plated stainless steel. The black dial has high-visibility block-shaped hour markers and hands. Coated in Lumibrite, they are visible even in poor light. In addition, a legible minute track is at the extreme edge of the dial. Surrounding the dial, there is a black uni-directional turning bezel with scalloped sections for grip at every five minute interval. The screw-down crown is positioned at 4 o’clock for safety when diving. The bracelet is also in black ion-plated steel and has a three-fold clasp with push button release. A extender on the clasp means that it can be worn over a wetsuit.
Equipped with an automatic 4R36 calibre movement, the Seiko Prospex Monster Diver Watch represents excellent value for money. For complete peace of mind it is also covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Automatic movement calibre 4R36 with manual winding capacity
- 24 jewels
- Duration: approx. 41 hours
- Day/Date function
- Stainless steel case (black ion hard coating) with unidirectional turning bezel
- Case dimensions: 42.4mm diameter, 49.4mm long, 13.4mm deep
- Black dial – indexes and hands with Lumibrite for improved legibility in poor light
- Black ion coated stainless steel bracelet
- Hardlex crystal
- Screwed caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant 20 bar (200m)/660ft (diver)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Black PVD/Black DLC/Black TiC