SEIKO PROSPEX – “Save The Ocean” King Turtle Manta Ray Watch SRPE39K1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Prospex – “Save The Ocean” King Turtle Watch
Seiko Prospex “Save The Ocean” King Turtle Watch
This Seiko Prospex “Save the Ocean” King Turtle Watch is a Special Edition. With the proceeds from all Save The Ocean models donated to sea conservation organisations, this is a feel-good watch for marine enthusiasts and scuba divers alike.
Case, Dial, Bracelet
Firstly, the 45mm stainless steel case is in the iconic turtle shape reminiscent of a turtle’s shell. Secondly, the blue dial represents the view of the ocean as seen by the 5m deep vision of the Manta Ray. An endangered species, the dial features four Manta Ray silhouettes. Additionally, the graded colour which is lighter at the centre echoes the refraction of sunlight in the water. Similarly, the patterns on the dial symbolise waves seen from under the sea. Also, high-visibility hour markers and hands coated in Lumibrite ensure the legibility of the dial. Furthermore, a black uni-directional turning bezel surrounds the dial. Moreover, a durable bracelet complements the watch and a folding clasp with extender ensures that it can fit over a wetsuit. Finally, the easy-grip screw-down crown is positioned at 4 o’clock for safety and practical reasons when diving.
Water resistant to 200 m/660 ft the Seiko Prospex King Turtle Special Edition Watch has all the attributes you would expect from a Diver’s watch. Powered by an automatic 4R36 24 jewel movement, the watch has a 41 hour power reserve. Additionally, a day/date window at 3 o’clock is a useful feature and a magnifier in the sapphire crystal ensures that it can be clearly seen. Finally, the screw-down caseback has SPECIAL EDITION engraving.
The Seiko Prospex “Save the Ocean” King Turtle Special Edition is an absolute must for anyone looking for a comfortable, well-made Diver’s watch. For complete peace of mind, it is also covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Automatic movement calibre 4R36 with manual winding capacity
- 24 jewels
- Duration: approx 41 hours
- Day/Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
- Stainless steel case with unidirectional turning bezel
- Case dimensions: 45mm diameter, 47.7mm long, 13.2mm deep
- Weight: 198g
- Blue dial – indexes, hands and bezel with Lumibrite for improved legibility in poor light
- Stainless steel bracelet, three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
- Sapphire crystal with magnifier, anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Screw caseback, engraved SPECIAL EDITION
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant 20 bar (200m)/660ft (diver)
- Presented in “Save The Ocean” Special Edition gift box
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
You may also like…
ALPINA - Seastrong Diver 300m Bracelet AL-525LBN4V6B
Ships in 30 DaysView Product