SEIKO PROSPEX – “Save The Ocean” Turtle Special Edition SRPD21K1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Prospex Save The Ocean Turtle Special Edition Men’s Auto Blue Dial Watch
Part of Seiko’s “Save The Ocean” series, this Prospex Turtle Special Edition has a striking bright blue dial. Proceeds from sales benefit the Fabien Cousteau Ocean Learning Centre, dedicated to raising awareness of ways we can protect marine life and ocean habitats.
Inspired by a popular Seiko model from the 1970’s, the Turtle has a large cushion shaped case reminiscent of the shape of a turtle’s shell. Although 45mm in diameter, the case is heavily contoured which makes it feel more comfortable than you would expect for a watch of this size.
Water resistant to 200 m/660 ft the Seiko Prospex Save The Ocean Turtle Special Edition has all the attributes you would expect from a professional Diver’s watch. The blue dial has intricate wave patterns and high-visibility hour markers and hands coated in Lumibrite. A legible minute track is also at the extreme edge of the dial. Surrounding the dial, there is a uni-directional turning bezel in grey and blue.
Equipped with an automatic 4R36 calibre movement, the Seiko Prospex Save The Ocean Turtle Watch is an absolute must for anyone who cares about our oceans and is looking for a comfortable, well-made Diver’s watch. For complete peace of mind, it is also covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Automatic movement calibre 4R36 with manual winding capacity
- 24 jewels
- Duration: approx 41 hours
- Day/Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
- Stainless steel case with unidirectional turning bezel
- Case dimensions: 45mm diameter, 47.7mm long, 13mm deep
- Blue dial – indexes, hands and bezel with Lumibrite for improved legibility in poor light
- Stainless steel bracelet, three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
- Hardlex crystal
- Screwed caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant 20 bar (200m)/660ft (diver)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty