SEIKO PROSPEX – Solar PADI Diver Chronograph SSC663P1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Prospex Solar PADI Chronograph Silicone Strap Watch
At £349, this Seiko Prospex Solar PADI Watch represents excellent value for money. The 42.6mm case sits comfortably on the wrist and blends seamlessly into the blue silicone accordion strap. Invented by Seiko in 1975, the accordion strap solves the problem of the expansion and contraction of a diver’s wrist at different depths.
The PADI timepiece collection is exclusive to Seiko. They are the only global watch brand to design a range of professional Diver’s watches in official colours featuring the PADI logo. PADI (the Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the world’s leading scuba diving training organisation, unifying divers around the globe who share a love of the ocean and a passion for adventure.
Water resistant to 200 m/660 ft the Seiko Prospex Solar PADI Watch has all the attributes you would expect from a professional Diver’s watch. The black dial has intricate wave patterns and high-visibility hour markers and hands coated in Lumibrite. A legible minute track is also at the extreme edge of the dial. Surrounding the dial, there is a uni-directional turning bezel in red and blue. Chronograph sub dials in black time up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments.
Equipped with a remarkable solar calibre V175 movement, the watch can operate for 6 months from fully charged and has an accuracy of +/- 15 seconds per month.
The Seiko Prospex Solar PADI Chronograph Watch represents over 50 years of Seiko’s expertise in manufacturing diver’s watches. Comfortable, durable and well-made it will be your diving companion for many years to come. For complete peace of mind, it is also covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Solar movement calibre V175
- Accurate to +/- 15 seconds per month
- Duration: operates for 6 months (from fully charged)
- Overcharge prevention function
- 24 hour hand
- Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments
- Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
- Stainless steel case with unidirectional turning bezel
- Case dimensions: 43.5mm diameter, 50mm long, 13.8mm deep
- Black dial – indexes and hands with Lumibrite for improved legibility
- Blue silicone strap, stainless steel pin buckle with metal keeper
- Hardlex crystal
- Screwed caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant 20 bar (200m)/660ft (diver)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty