SEIKO PROSPEX – Sumo Automatic Diver Bracelet Watch SPB103J1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Prospex Sumo Men’s Stainless Steel Automatic Green Dial Diver Watch
Since Seiko launched Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, the brand’s innovative technology has changed global dive watch standards. This Seiko Prospex Sumo Diver Watch was originally sold in Japan only. Affectionately christened the “Sumo” by Seiko fans because of it’s size, dimensions and the shape of the 12 o’clock marker, this is a practical watch with rugged good looks.
Water resistant to 200 m/660 ft the Seiko Prospex Sumo Diver Watch has all the attributes you would expect from a professional Diver’s watch. The heavy-duty 45mm case is in brushed stainless steel and ergonomic in shape. The green dial has high-visibility hour markers and hands coated in Lumibrite. A legible minute track is also at the extreme edge of the dial. Surrounding the dial, there is a uni-directional turning bezel in green.
Equipped with an automatic 6R35 calibre movement, the Seiko Prospex Sumo Diver Watch is an absolute must for anyone looking for a comfortable and well-made Diver watch. For complete peace of mind the watch comes with a well laid out instruction manual that is easy to follow. It is also covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Automatic movement calibre 6R35 with manual winding capacity
- 24 jewels
- Accurate to +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Stainless steel case with unidirectional turning bezel
- Case dimensions: 45mm diameter, 52.6mm long, 12.9mm deep
- Green dial – indexes, hands and bezel with Lumibrite for improved legibility in poor light
- Stainless steel bracelet, three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
- Sapphire crystal
- Screwed caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant 20 bar (200m)/660ft (diver)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty