SEIKO – Seiko 5 Sports Blue Dial Automatic Bracelet Watch SRPE53K1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko 5 Sports Blue Dial Automatic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Seiko 5 Sports Blue Dial Watch
This Seiko 5 Sports Blue Dial Watch has a strong, practical look. First released in 1963, Seiko 5 automatic watches were stylish yet affordable and aimed at the younger generation. Additionally, they were known for their durability. Almost sixty years on, Seiko 5 watches retain many of the original key characteristics but with new styling and updated features.
Case, Dial, Crown
Firstly, the brushed stainless steel case is 40mm in diameter. Secondly, the blue sunray dial has bold white luminous indices and hands. This makes it easy to read. Additionally, a day and date indicator is a useful feature and is common to all Seiko 5 watches. Furthermore, the position of the screw-down crown at 4 o’clock is also a key trait of a Seiko 5.
Equipped with an automatic movement calibre 4R36, the movement can be viewed in action through the exhibition caseback. Moreover, the watch has a 41 hour power reserve. Also a stop seconds function means that it is possible to halt the movement within the watch. Finally, a stainless steel bracelet completes the look and a folding clasp secures it to the wrist.
With a water resistance of 100m and a Hardlex crystal, the Seiko 5 Sports Blue Dial Watch is a practical “go anywhere” timepiece. Enjoy wearing it for all the different aspects of your life.
- Automatic movement calibre 4R36 with manual winding capacity
- 24 jewels
- Duration: approx. 41 hours
- Day/Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
- Stainless steel case, 40mm diameter, 44.6mm long, 11.5mm depth
- Blue sunray dial, white detailing, indexes and hands with Lumibrite
- Hardlex crystal
- Stainless steel bracelet, folding clasp with push button release
- Screw see-through caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant 10 bar (100m)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty