SEIKO – Solar Two Tone Bracelet Watch SNE485P1
Choose your retailer below
Seiko Solar Men’s Two Tone Stainless Steel & Yellow Gold PVD Bracelet Black Dial Watch
This Seiko Solar Two Tone Bracelet Watch successfully channels sports styling into a classic watch design. The 43mm case is in brushed stainless steel with gold PVD elements. At 10.7mm in terms of thickness, it is streamlined and comfortable to wear. The bracelet is also in two tone brushed stainless steel and has a folding clasp with push button release for added security.
The watch has a solar powered movement which operates for 10 months from fully charged. The jet black dial has bold hour indexes that are clear and easy to read. At the outer edge of the dial there is a white minute track and a date indicator at 3 o’clock is a useful feature. The hands are in gold PVD coated stainless steel. An application of Lumibrite to the hands and indexes ensures that the watch is legible even in poor light conditions.
Water resistant to 100m, the Seiko Solar Two Tone Bracelet Watch is a practical men’s timepiece that looks smart. For complete peace of mind, the watch is covered by a two year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Solar movement calibre V157 accurate to +/- 15 seconds per month
- Operates for 10 months from fully charged
- Overcharge prevention function
- Stainless steel case, 43mm diameter, 10.7mm deep
- Black dial with Lumibrite on hands and indexes
- Stainless steel two tone bracelet
- Folding clasp with push button release
- Date display
- Hardlex crystal
- Screwed caseback
- Water resistant 10 bar (100m)
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Two Tone Steel and Yellow Gold Plated