MÜHLE-GLASHÜTTE – Teutonia II Chronograph M1-30-95-LB
Choose your retailer below
Mühle Glashütte Men’s Teutonia II Chronograph
The Mühle-Glashütte II Chronograph is evidence that an elegant watch can have sporty flair. This is because with this chronograph, the dial is the main event. In a beautiful silver guilloche finish, the central chapter ring has a ridged effect. The individual chronograph totalizers are also engine turned which gives them a fine embossed look. The diagonal displays for the date and weekday create a dynamic feel with the logo positioned just above. Particular attention has also been paid to the indices on the dial which are applied by hand and bevelled on all four sides.
The 42mm case is in a polished and brushed finish and at 15.5mm deep is quite substantial. The caseback is transparent so the workings of the movement can be easily seen.
The movement is an automatic MU 9413 calibre with an impressive 48 hour power reserve. To guarantee the security of the watch, the strap is attached to the case with screwed strap attachment bars. Crafted from black crocodile leather, the strap also has a stainless steel butterfly clasp.
The Teutonia II Chronograph is a beautifully crafted timepiece that embodies all the technical know-how of this heritage watchmaking brand.
- MU 9413 automatic movement, Mühle version with patented woodpecker neck regulation (for shockproofing), own rotor and characteristic Mühle surface finishes
- 48 hour power reserve
- Fast date and weekday correction
- Stainless steel case in brushed and polished finish, 42mm diameter
- Case depth: 15.5mm
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Transparent caseback
- Screw-down crown
- Dial in silver guilloche finish, applied indices, blackened hands
- Black crocodile leather strap with butterfly clasp
- Water resistant up to 10 bars (100m)
- Made in Germany
- Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty